Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interesting Weekend/Looking forward

Went to the Lonoke County Fair to watch one of my best friends daughter sing, who is an amazing singer. So thankful that my other best friend and co-author Mollie went with me she is totally awesome like that!!  I really appreciate my best friends they are great to have around.  Next week completely sucks because Mollie is going to a wedding in New Mexico, Dawnn is going back to Fayetteville and I am left alone, yep that is me feeling sorry for myself but I will get a lot of writing done so hold on your vacation Mollie when you get home I am gonna have Toni's Heart finished and hopefully almost finished with Dylann's Long Road Home. 

October is going to be a busy month for me, I have Anne Holly as a guest, the Blog Hop with free give aways and I want to have Allison's Dilemma completed and to E at Rebel Ink Press.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and all is well!!

No comments: