Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing Ella Jade!!



Questions for Authors from My Friends:
What is your favorite book that you wrote?

I love them all. They're like my babies, but if I have to choose one, I'll go with my upcoming m/m Embracing the Unexpected. I've absolutely fallen in love with my two main characters.

What book is coming up next and when is the release date?
Up next us The Lonely Dominant.

Successful businessman Alec Carter realizes his life is less than fulfilled when he meets beautiful Princeton University senior Clara Whittaker at a local coffee shop. Alec experiments in the BDSM lifestyle but doesn't consider himself hardcore until he crosses paths with the obviously submissive Clara. The more time Alec spends with young Clara, the more his dominant tendencies push to the surface. She could be what has been missing.

After her grandmother's death, Clara ends up a guest in Alec's home until she can finish school. She quickly learns she's a natural submissive and decides she wants to explore this new side of herself with the man of house. Alec shows her a life she never knew existed as they enter into a world of role playing, fantasy, and desire. Alec may be the Master, but Clara holds the key to his heart. 

As the semester comes to an end, so does their arrangement. If Alec doesn't admit his true feelings for Clara, she could walk out of his life forever. But, Alec isn’t sure which she craves more . . . his dominance . . . or his love.
It's scheduled to release on November 14, 2011 with Noble Romance.

How do you come up with your stories and characters.

For as long as I can remember, the dialogue and plots have always played out in my head. I've developed full stories with just a few sentences of conversation. I usually build on that.
Why don’t authors call the parts what they are instead of the descriptions like “hard rock of manliness”?

I don’t use "hard rock of manliness" lol. I think some authors like to get creative when writing the intimate scenes. Some readers enjoy the euphemisms, but I prefer to say it like it is;)
Have you ever recreated sex scenes from your past experiences?

No, but I will admit I've learned an awful lot from reading erotic fiction. So, some of my fiction may make it into the bedroom from time to time.

What was the first book you can remember reading?

My mother always read to me when I was a child. I knew every nursery rhyme by the time I was three. We read lots of Fairy Tales with happily ever afters. Go figure…

Who inspired you to write?
Writing has been a part of me for as long as I can remember. As a child, I always had a notebook and pen in my hand. The stories inspire me. I love creating the characters and the plots that bring them together.

Fun Facts:
Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Pet: None…my kids are allergic so we steer clear of animals.
Favorite Author: Just one? Can't. Stephen King and Nora Roberts are my top two.

How do we find you:
I love making new friends. You can follow me on my blog http://ellajadeauthor.blogspot.com

Twitter @ellajade1

No comments: