Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want to tell everyone HAPPY THANKSGIVING now so that if I am to busy with work and cooking that I miss it.  I am so excited that we have 3 books under contract right now and a fourth under consideration with Rebel Ink Press.  Honestly I am a Rebel through and through; I have a lot to be thankful for not just the books but the health and happiness of my family.  My mom and sister has went through the F-5 tornado that hit Joplin, MO then they moved with my other sister who was wonderful enough to open her home up to them.  Right now my mom has moved back into her rebuilt house and my sister is seeking one to buy.  Also I am thankful for my children and my hubby who has completely supported me in my new writing adventure. 

So for all of those that have something to be thankful just leave a comment below and be entered to win something special!  Yep it's a surprise and I will let everyone know who the winner is on Dec 1st!

Spread the word!!

No comments: