Friday, February 1, 2013

HEY ALL!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here so let me catch up everyone up on a few things that have happened since the new year.

Well the flu happened to me and Mollie both we have been sick but working through it, Mollie has been hitting the keys hard editing Teaching Summer and has Dylann's Long Road Home coming up fast.  Also our publisher has Toni's Heartbeat in the editing cue so that will be coming out really soon, can't wait to wrap up the Lion's Den collection. 

As for works in progress we have on tap our short story from Rebel Ink Press Dad's Plan Anthology and we are turning that into a great paranormal shifter book.  I am super excited about this story simply because this will be our first shifter book.  So please hang in there and we can't wait to hear what everyone has to say once we get it finished.

Thanks everyone!!

Photobucket

No comments: