Saturday, October 13, 2012

WIP - Updates

Hey all just wanted to update everyone on the latest and greatest works in progress, so let's start from the top:

Toni's Heartbeat - she is sitting in Mollie's wonderful hands to work her magic on the book before it gets sent to our editor at Rebel Ink Press (www.rebelinkpress.com)

Dylann's Long Road Home - she is sitting in Mollie's wonderful hands to work her magic on the book before it gets sent to our editor at Rebel Ink Press (www.rebelinkpress.com)

Dad's Heartbeat - this is a fun one that I am writing it will be our first paranormal romance so it has been a blast to discover - I am so excited to introduce the Baker Pack to everyone

Teaching Summer - she is sitting in Mollie's wonderful hands to work her magic on the book before it gets sent to our editor at Rebel Ink Press (www.rebelinkpress.com)

Vet's Geek - well not sure what to say about this one, I have restarted this a couple of times and dog-it Samantha is being a pain in the ass and having trouble getting this one to come out of my twisted little mind

Well I think that is about it so I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments: