Friday, January 13, 2012

Guest Author - Dana Pratola

Questions for Authors from My Friends:

What is your favorite book that you wrote?  So far THE COVERING since that’s the first finished =-)

What book is coming up next and when is the release date? I have about 5 books in various stages of completion so no release dates yet. I haven’t even submitted them yet.

How do you come up with your stories and characters? It’s always different. Sometimes it’s seeing a situation and thinking, no, this should have happened. I do the same with dreams. If I don’t like the outcome I rewrite. It can also be something I’ve heard. I get a lot of idea from music.

Experience?   

Dreams?

Feng shui?

Why don’t authors call the parts what they are instead of the descriptions like “hard rock of manliness”? LOL, that’s is pretty bad. Speaking for myself, this book is Inspirational Romance so if I called a @#$% a @#$% I wouldn’t be published.

Have you ever recreated sex scenes from your past experiences? Nope.

What was the first book you can remember reading? Too far back to remember. My dad read me stories all my life and I learned to read by 5.

Who inspired you to write? God. I believe God puts the desire to do something in our hearts and with His help He brings it to pass. It’s up to us how we use it.



Fun Facts:

Favorite Color: I don’t have a favorite color. I do have favorite color combo preferences though, like autumn colors. And I prefer darker colors to pastels.

Favorite Pet: Lola. Lola is our Maltese, who is too smart for her own good and WAY too smart for mine.

Favorite Author: King David

No comments: